A LADs submissive is honest, ethical, regards service as a joyful thing (*see Ghandi quotes below). They have strong morals, are kind, caring, obedient, deferential, thoughtful, honest, loyal, respectful, respectable, pure of heart and adore assertive Ladies.
LADs submissives honestly and freely aspire to:
- make their Dominant happier, her life easier and more comfortable
- to bring their Mistress pride in their service to others
- always be clean and presentable
- have self-discipline and self-control
- not procrastinate
- complete duties and tasks expeditiously
- not manipulate
- be brave and strong `knights (male or female) in shining armor’, prepared to kneel at their Lady’s feet putting her on a pedestal
- be intelligent and protective of their Mistress and the other LADs Ladies
- have healthy self-esteem
- know when they are forced to override orders for the health & welfare of their Dominant and themselves
- be good communicators and listeners
- always be mindful to do little things to bring a smile to there Dominant have a good sense of humor
- don’t require micro-management, but will submit to it, if it is required
You are in the right place if submission IS
- Your essence
- In your soul
- Not an act or game that you do in a scene or as play at.
- You feel the need to submit even when you do not have
a Mistress of your own and crave to live a Domme/sub
or Mistress/slave lifestyle
©2004 Mistress Lisa Reproduction unauthorized without written consent and copyright notice
Quotes on service by Gandhi:
- That service is the noblest, which is rendered for its own sake.
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
[Thank you Ray]
- Service which is rendered without joy helps neither the servant
nor the served. But all other pleasures and possessions pale into nothingness before service which is rendered in a spirit of joy.
- No sacrifice is worth the name unless it is a joy. Sacrifice and a long face go ill together. Sacrifice is ‘making sacred’. He must be a poor specimen of
humanity who is in need of sympathy for his sacrifice